.

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Difference between growing up in rich and a poor family Essay

My character, physical, emotional, and psychological outgrowth would drastically be divers(prenominal) had I been born and raised in a poor family as opposed to a rich family. Growing up in a rich family, I would be more or less situate in a lot of aspects. For example, I wouldnt worry about(predicate) my endureonic needs such as food, clothing, shelter, and education, among others. My emotional and psychological development would also be nourished as I would be provided with things that would aid my growth such as toys and books, among others.It can also be verbalise that I would also be physically fit as I will always have ample food. In short, in a rich family, I would have a well-provided and highly secure purport in which most aspects of my growth and development would flourish. On the other hand, emergence in an impoverished family would have significantly unlike circumstances. I wouldnt have a guaranteed education nor would I be assured of my basic needs.My emotional and psychological development would be very difficult as I may become envious of rich people and purge development a feeling of resentment and shame towards my familys status. Since I wouldnt always have enough food, most of the time I would be physically unhealthy or malnourished. According to article, The Science of wee puerility Development Closing the Gap of What We Know and What We Do, which was done by Harvard Universitys National Scientific Council on the Developing Child, the early stages of childishness is a critical stage in the over-all development of a person.In the article, it is said that the early development of cognitive skills, emotional well-being, social competence, and laboured physical and mental health (4) lays a strong foundation for achiever into adulthood. Moreover, the article also noted that high levels of stress in childhood can significantly affect a persons air and physical and mental health.Meaning to say, the circumstances and the environment during childhood can significantly affect my emotional, physical, and psychological status which is why growing in a rich family and poor family can be significantly different from each other. *Word Count 354 Works Cited The Science of Early Childhood Development. January 2007. National Scientific Council On The Developing Child, Harvard University. 29 January 2009 .

No comments:

Post a Comment